POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray : Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Poster for local arts org done with POV-Ray
From: William Pokorny
Date: 21 Nov 2004 19:39:46
Message: <41a13552$1@news.povray.org>
I am involved with a local arts organization in the small town where I live.
POV-Ray was used to create the poster linked below. Comments welcome -
especially if you see a mistake - as we are just a few weeks from printing a
bunch of them for distribution. Both versions below are smaller than the 2
versions used for prints.  Render took about 900MB. Individual image
creation and editing was done via the GIMP.

http://fineartsforum.org/poster.php - about 200K
http://fineartsforum.org/D1/F274.htm - about 1.5MB

Bill